Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Well Enough Alone

Ugh. Lately sucks.

About a week and a half ago I had a Doctors appointment.


Apparently I am becoming am insomniac. (past month or som I get an average of 2-6 hours of sleep per night) And I guess that isn't enough. So now I am on a low dosage of benedryl, and a bunch of other stupid crap.


But that has been ok for the past week or so.


Now I am jsut really really really anxious, like . . .REALLY anxious.


Every stupid thing has been making me worry and panic. And I have no good reason for it!!!!




Sigh. I can't ride my bike for a couple days, cuz it is in the shop getting tuned up. So i don't even have that relief for a bit. (ps I'll post pictures at the botom)

So I think I am done venting, any suggestions/ advice I'd be more than welcome to listen.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yay For Biking!

1 comment:

The Reimann's said...

Those are some nice shorts!!! hey what pills are you taking and what is the dosage, it may be one of the meds that are causing you to feel so anxious. I got your email of the book I just need a couple of minutes to read it, thanks