Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ice Age Heatwave

Oh boy, it has been a while again.

I am back in Colorado :( Spring break is over too soon and not soon enough at the same time.
I found out I did really good last quarter actually. I ended up with 3 A's and a C in math (which for me is most excellent) This quarter I ended up only having 3 classes and I have release time for my last block, so I get an extra hour and a half in my day! WOOT!

Yeah, wow my life has slowed down again. Now it is boring as ever.
All I do in life is School, seminary, hang out with my friends occasionally, choir on Sundays and that is about all.

But I am going to be my senior class V.P. which is pretty exciting, but freaky at the same time. Luckily I am going unopposed. So that makes it a little simple.

My friends are all good, lady friend included. :)

I got a bike for my birthday, and have been biking a lot. Like hardcore too. I ordered some of those sweet lycra/ spandex padded shorts and everything (they should be here in the next couple of days, Yay!)

I have written a lot on my story I am past the 30 page mark, which is nice. I always like progress. If you ever wanna see it just let me know and I will hook you up.

Choir tour is coming up, so are choir auditions for next year in the next couple of days, ugh I don't like singing solos, I have the worst range in the history of the world. But I will be singing "close every door to me" from Joseph and the amazing Technicolor Dream coat. Joy.

uhhh. . . .I can't think of anything else . . .

oh Steven! We are still becoming a folk parody duo, I decided it. I will get a guitar, you do the same, and we will write some wicked awesome songs. :)


And on that note. Night everyone, Love ya!


P.S. I'll get you dates that I'll be in Utah again!

3 comments:

Steven said...

I LOVE THE IDEA OF THE FOLK PARODIE WHAT WILL OUR NAME BE HOW ABOUT "THESE DO GOODING DUO" SOME THING LIKE THAT. RIGHT! I NEED TO GET KARIS GUITAR FROM HER DAD THEN I CAN PRACTICE SOME SWEET SONGS ABOUT FISH MAN AND THE FARMER

The Reimann's said...

SPANDEX wow I never thought that you would be the type... Hey when you get a sec you should send me your book I want to see how it is coming. Thats rad that you are going to be your class VP!! keep in touch....

The Reimann's said...

the email is wwgasa@hotmail.com, or wwgasa@gmail.com, send it to whichever one that you want. We just have the one blog and I am really bad at updating it. Maybe one day steven will want his very own but I dont know if that will happen.