Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sister.

So Yesterday I hung out with Corrie, that was pretty swell.

We went to Olive Garden for lunch, which was delicious and nutritious and all that good stuff.
I got Grilled Shrimp Caprese on Angel Hair Pasta Pretty much the best pasta I have ever eaten.

then we went shopping for food, to make out B-day dinner with on Thursday.
Then we went home, dropped off the food.
Next we went to FYE and I got a couple of CD's: I got MXPX for Dan, for his birthday. Then I got a Veronica's CD and Killswitch Engage, Great combination I tell you what.

Then we went and played Basketball, which was also great joyous fun. then went to another park and played catch with a football. and just chilled.


It was a good day.

1 comment:

Steven said...

cool i didnt know you had a blogg what kind of friend am i