Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's Been A While....

So.... Summer's practically over, but a great summer it's been.

Utah, Cali, Utah again, Idaho, Colorado. yeah, I made the rounds.

Keeping busy was nice, it made it more fun, obviously, it also made everything fly by....



Now I'm doing pre - school stuff, senate mostly. We had our retreat last week which was amazingly fun!

Now my friend laura and I are in charge of organizing the first day barbecue. if you want to read more about it you can visit our new senate website (or blog) which I am in charge or maintaining, there's a link on here....

and yeah....that's the very small summary of life right now. :)

2 comments:

Evans Fam said...

You're doing preschool stuff, huh? I'm in the same boat. :D

Just thought I'd browse through your posts, it's been a while since we last talked. Later! Me

Brad and Rochelle said...

Hey, haven't talked to ya for a while. How's it going?